|Mechanical Engineering Department|
|Mechanical engineering is the branch that involves the design, production, and operation of machinery. It requires an understanding of core areas including mechanics, dynamics, thermodynamics, materials science, structural analysis, and electricity. Mechanical engineers create and develop mechanical systems for all of humankind.|
|The faculty of the Department have their credentials in the following areas:|
|· Gold Medal in their academics
· Topper in Mechanical Vibrations
· Topper in Production Drawing
· Worked as a Quality Control Engineer in Pipes & Tubes manufacturing company
· Development of Machine Components in Visakhapatnam Steel Plant and Hindustan Zinc
· Designed MATLAB code for finding the severity of shock levels in Ship building technology for NSTL
· 2nd topper in University (M.Tech. – JNTUK)
|Seminars & Workshops Attended:|
|· Attended Workshop on ROBOTICS at Miracle College on 6th and 7th March 2018, Organized by E-Yantra Team, Associate of IIT Bombay.
· Attended National Conference on Materials & Manufacturing (NCMM-2017) December 22-23, 2017; Conducted by Department Of Mechanical Engineering, Gitam University Vsp
· Workshop On Machine Foundation Design 26-28, September 2017; Organized By Gayatri Vidya Parishad, Visakhapatnam.
· One Day National Level Workshop on Advanced Materials & Mechanical Systems held On 29th July 2017 Origanized By Department Of Mechanical Engineering JNTUK-UCEV
· Internship Programme On Machine Foundation Design With Hands On Practice Under K.G Bhatia, Conducted By Mechanical And Civil Department Of Gayatri Vidhya Parisad Engineering College Vsp From 25TH Sep To 30TH Sep 2016.
|· Analysis Of Increasing The Overall Heat Transfer Rate Of Tube In Tube Heat Exchanger With CFD Analysis
– Y. Suresh, International Journal Of Mechanical Construction Designs And Production Engineering (IJMDPE) Volume.07, Issue.02, May 2017, Impact Factor: 3.5
· Augmentation Heat Transfer In A Circular Tube Using Conical Ring And Twisted Tape Insert
– V. Tirupati, international journal of scientific research engineering &Technology (IJSRET) ISSN 2278-0882 VOLUME 6, issue 1, January 2017
· Metal Flow In Hot Extrusion And Forming Process Of Alternator Poles
– KURAMDAS V SIVA PRASAD, International Journal Of Mechanical Construction Designs And Production Engineering (IJMDPE) Volume.07, Issue.02, Sep 2017, Impact Factor: 3.5
|Concerned with the principles of force, energy and motion, mechanical engineers use their knowledge of design, manufacture & operational processes to advance the world.|